A great smooth burger!
- ¼ sliced ripe California avocado
- 1 egg
- ¼ pound high-quality, low-fat ground beef
- fresh kaiser roll
- fresh tomato
- "lite" salt
- ground black pepper
- PAM spray
- Before cooking prepare avocado, lettuce and tomato slices.
- Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice so it won't discolor.
- Keep refrigerated until burger and egg are cooked spray grill or frying pan with "pam" type spray cook ground beef patty (burger) to preferred colorness in separate pan start cooking scrambled egg toast kaiser roll (if preferred) when burger and egg are done, put burger on kaiser roll and top burger with scrambled egg (as much as you can fit), "lite" salt and pepper to preference
- Top again with California avocado, tomato and lettuce and optionally, a dab of salsa sauce or a dab of salad dressing tastes good. Go for it! it is good!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.