Here is an easy salad recipe you can prepare for your family or take to your next family get-together. Keep an open mind about this Broccoli Salad recipe and give it a try. It is delicious!
- Contributed by Paula in California at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut in tiny flowers
- 1 cup raisins
- ¼ cup red onion
- ¼ cup pecans (or walnuts, or sunflower seeds)
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup vinegar
- Mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
- Add bacon bits and other ingredients and mix.
- Chill for a few hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.