Fresh or baby garden peas are great with this refreshing salad.
- 4 servings
- 20 minutes preparation
- 1 cup peas
- 80 ml olive oil
- 1 white onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 60 ml red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt and pepper
- ⅓ cup pistachios, shelled
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup snow pea sprouts
- 100 g feta
- Blanch peas in a pan of boiling water for 2 minutes, or until bright green and just tender.
- Drain and refresh in cold water.
- Heat 1 t oil in skillet over medium heat,.
- Add onion and stir for 1-2 minutes until soft and translucent.
- For dressing, place mustard, vinegar and honey in a bowl.
- Whisk in remaining oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place onions, peas and pistachios in a large bowl with dressing and toss to combine.
- Add mint and pea shoots and toss gently.
- Crumble feta over top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.