Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 2 x 8-ounce packages soy cream cheese, room temperature
- ⅓ cup soy sour cream
- ¼ cup veganaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon vegan Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 x 6-ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup grated soy mozzarella cheese (about 2½ ounces)
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced seeded jalapeño chile
- Using electric mixer, beat first 8 ingredients in large bowl to blend.
- Fold in artichokes, soy mozzarella cheese, green onions and jalapeño.
- Transfer to 11x7x2-inch glass baking dish (can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate).
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place pita triangles in single layer on baking sheet.
- Brush with oil.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake until crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Maintain oven temperature.
- Bake dip until bubbling and brown on top, about 20 minutes.
- Serve hot dip with pita chips.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.