- 4 cups of chopped peaches
- 1½ small boxes peach flavored gelatin
- 1 angel food cake
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 8 oz container of Cool Whip
- 3 tsp powdered sugar
- Put chopped peaches into a 9x13 pan.
- Pour 1½ boxes dry gelatin mix over peaches.
- Crumble cake and put on top of fruit.
- Mix milk and vanilla pudding and pour on top of cake.
- Put cool whip, sweetened with powdered sugar, over pudding mix.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.