Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 10 minutes
- Serves: 6 (8 ounce cups)
- 1 pt. pkg. frozen sweetened peaches (fresh peaches can be used)
- 1½ cup cold pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup cold ginger ale
- Place peaches in blender, add pineapple and lemon or lime juice.
- Blend until peaches are broken up.
- Add ice and blend to thick icy consistency.
- Add ginger ale and blend.
- Serve with mint leaf and a fresh peach slice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.