Description EditGot a cold ramekin? This rich salsa is made and mixed with real fruit, tomatoes, mint, green onions, and chili powder and is great on chips and cooked fish, as it delivers a golden aroma that it relishes.
- ⅔ cup chopped, fresh peach
- ⅓ cup chopped green onions
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoon chopped, fresh mint
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Spoon contents into the ramekin or the serving bowl. Use on chips, cooked fish/seafood, meat, or poultry.
- Reserve the fruit-based salsa in the refrigerator/freezer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.