Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 9 servings
- 2 cups sliced peaches
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar replacement
- ½ tsp almond extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- dash salt
- 2 tbsp liquid vegetable shortening
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- Place peaches in bottom of well-greased 8 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the sugar replacement, the almond extract and cinnamon.
- Combine flour, remaining 1 tab.
- Sugar replacement, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl.
- Add shortening, egg and milk, stirring just to mix.
- Spread evenly over peaches.
- Bake at 400°F.
- Invert onto serving place.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 102 calories
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.