Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 peaches, cut into wedges
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup flour
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- In a bowl, mix first 5 ingredients, set aside.
- In a 2nd bowl, stir flour and next 4 ingredients.
- Add brown sugar, stir.
- Add butter and mix to form crumbs.
- Spread peach blueberry mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle oat mixture on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly.
- Serving Suggestions: Serve with whipped cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.