- 6 peaches, peeled and pitted
- 7 pack sweet'n low
- 2 cup water
- 2 unflavored gelatin packages
- 1½ cup non-fat yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla butternut flavor
- ¼ tsp orange extract
- Slice 2 of the peaches very thin.
- Sprinkle with sweetener equivalent to 3 tsp of sugar. Set aside.
- If peaches are very firm and not too ripe you may want to cook them in about a table spoon of water for a few minutes until tender.
- Place 1 cup of the water in a small saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin over water and let soften a few minutes.
- Heat on low heat stirring frequently, until gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from heat.
- In a blender container, combine yogurt and remaining unsliced peaches. Blend until smooth.
- Add gelatin mixture remaining 1 cup of water, remaining sweetener and extracts.
- Blend until smooth.
- Stir in sliced peaches.
- Pour into a 9 cup mold and chill several hours. Until firm. Unmold and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
Nutrition (per serving):
- 41 calories total fat 0 g (2% of calories)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.