Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk or sour cream
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen peaches, thawed
- In a bowl, beat egg; add milk and oil.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into egg mixture just until moistened.
- Stir in the peaches.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups ¾ full.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 – 25 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.