Contributed by Lil at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: old newspaper clipping
- about 2 quarts
- 2 cups peeled, sliced ripe, juicy peaches
- 1 peach pit
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 (1 liter) bottle chilled seltzer water
- 1 (25.4 liter) bottle sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- fresh raspberries, optional
- In bowl, toss peaches with sugar and lime juice.
- Mash peaches with back of spoon or transfer to food processor or blender and purée
- Place peaches in tall pitcher.
- Add reserved pit for flavor.
- Slowly add seltzer water and sparkling white grape juice.
- Stir with long-handled spoon.
- Pour into stemmed glasses, using spoon to distribute pulp evenly.
- Garnish each wine glass with a few raspberries, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.