- 4 Fresh California peaches
- 4 Fresh California nectarines
- 1 Envelope plain gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 8-ounce containers nonfat strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 tsp almond extract (optional)
- Slice peaches and nectarines.
- In a blender or food processor, whirl fruit until smooth; measures about 3 1/2 cups.
- Combine gelatin and water in small saucepan.
- Stir constantly over medium heat until gelatin dissolves.
- Reduce heat to low, add Sugar and remove from heat.
- Stir until Sugar dissolves. Stir fruit mixture, yogurt and almond extract into gelatin mixture.
- Freeze in ice cream maker, following manufacturer's directions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.