Makes 6 servings
- 1 16-ounce can peach slices, in juice
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Drain peaches, reserve juice. Cut peaches into chunks; set aside. Serve hot.
- Combine rice in medium-size saucepan with reserved juice from peaches, heat over medium heat until liquid is absorbed.
- Add 3/4 cup milk, continue cooking until thick and creamy. Add brown sugar and cinnamon; stir until combined. Fold in peaches.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.