by user Pean
Cook time: 20 Min
Ready in: 35 Min
- 48 large fresh mushrooms
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown or horseradish mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Remove mushroom stems (discard or save for another use); set caps aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Stuff into the mushroom caps.
- Place in two greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dishes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 16–20 minutes or until heated through.