Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 8 muffins
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ⅓ cup bran
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- ⅓ cup peanuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, bran, baking powder, and sugar.
- Mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend.
- Spoon into greased or paper lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (1 muffin):
- 140 calories
- Exchange value: 1 bread exchange + 2 fat exchange
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.