This smooth, modern brownie is made and packed with real peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar and always delivers a thick aroma that it relishes.
For the brownie baseEdit
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter, regular or reduced fat/sugar-free only
- ¼ cup softened butter
- 3 oz. pkg. softened cream cheese
- 3 tbsp. milk, any type
- 1 ⅜ chopped cashews, optional
For the glazeEdit
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. shortening
- In a large bowl, combine powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter, cream cheese, milk, and chopped cashews (optional); then beat until light and fluffy.
- Spread evenly over brownies. In a small saucepan, combine chocolate chips and shortening. Cook over low heat to melt.
- Drizzle over the frosting. Serve cold and plain or with other desserts. Sell per piece, if desired.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.