Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 2 squares 1 oz each semi sweet baking chocolate
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a bowl, melt chocolate in microwave for 15 seconds or until melted.
- Add milk and peanut butter to melted chocolate and mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 6 hours.
- Garnish with chocolate curls and chopped peanuts.
- Cut into slices and place on serving plates.
- Freeze leftovers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.