- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups corn syrup
- 18 oz peanut butter
- 8 cups Rice Krispies
- 6 oz butterscotch morsels
- 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Bring sugar and syrup to a boil.
- Add peanut butter and cook, stirring until well blended.
- Remove from heat and pour hot mixture over cereal.
- Mix quickly and thoroughly.
- Spread in a greased 9x12x2 inch pan.
- Sprinkle butterscotch and chocolate morsels over top.
- Press morsels into bar mixture lightly with spoon.
- When cool, cut into bars and store at room temperature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.