- ½ cup butter or margarine
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- Wilton dark or light cocoa
- flavored candy melts
- Preheat oven to 375°F thoroughly cream butter, peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Toss together dry ingredients; blend into creamed mixture.
- Shape dough into ball.
- Roll dough approximately ⅛ inch thick.
- Dip cutters into flour before each use.
- Bake 10 – 12 minutes.
- Dip in chocolate or make peanut butter chocolate sandwiches.
- Makes 4 dozen place one or two wafers of candy melts on warm cookie.
- Sandwich two cookies together on lollipop stick.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.