Makes 24 servings
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ⅓ cup light corn syrup
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- peanut butter for garnish (optional)
- chocolate candies for garnish (optional)
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in 3-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and sugar dissolves; remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter
- Add cereal; stir until well coated.
- Press mixture evenly and firmly into buttered 13x9x2-inch pan using buttered spatula or wax paper.
- Cut into 24 squares when cool.
- Attach chocolate candies with peanut butter, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.