Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: old newspaper clipping
- 2 cup quick oats, uncooked
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup M&M's™ plain candies
- Combine oats, flour, peanuts, sugar, soda and salt; mix well.
- Add butter; mix until dry ingredients are thoroughly moistened and mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Reserve 1½ cups crumb mixture; press remaining mixture onto bottom of greased 15½"x10½" jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 minutes.
- Combine condensed milk and peanut butter in small bowl, mixing until sell blended.
- Spread over partially baked crust to within ¼" from edge.
- Combine reserved crumb mixture and candies; sprinkle evenly over condensed milk mixture, pressing in lightly.
- Continue baking for 20 – 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool thoroughly; cut in bars.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.