Contributed by Eddie Rickenbacker at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ lb butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ cups peanut butter
- 2 lbs confectioners' sugar
- 12 oz milk chocolate chips or milk chocolate candy melts.
- Mix butter and cream cheese together, then add confectioners sugar.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla, and salt and mix all ingredients together until well-blended.
- Place mixture in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Shape the peanut butter mixture into eggs and place in the refrigerator again for at least another hr.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave oven or in a double boiler.
- Using a large toothpick, dip each peanut butter egg in melted chocolate, then lay on a waxed paper lined tray and allow the chocolate to harden.
- Place the eggs in paper candy cups.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.