- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1 cup Peanut butter
- 1-2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup (optional)
- Melt Peanut butter, butter, Sugar, salt, and milk over low heat, stirring often, or in Crock-Pot Little Dipper or fondue pot.
- Stir until mixture is smooth and caramel colored, adding more milk as needed to reach a smooth dipping consistency.
- If desired, add chocolate sauce and stir well.
- Continue heating until warmed through.
- Serve plain Peanut butter fondue with toast and jam sandwiches as dippers; chocolate-Peanut butter fondue is perfect for a variety of fruits as well as ice-cream, cake cubes, etc.
- My sweetie and I eat the first half of this plain, with toast and jam, then add only 1/4 cup chocolate sauce to the remainder for our dessert.
- Make this vegan by using margarine, soy milk, and vegan chocolate!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.