- 1 c. Peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 1 1/2 c. Sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 sq. unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. salt (or less)
- 1 1/2 c. cold water
- Grease and flour a bundt pan. Blend Peanut butter and Sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each one.
- Stir in chocolate and vanilla.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt, add to creamed mixture alternately with water.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, 10 minutes.
- Cool thoroughly, top with Peanut butter Glaze, garnish with chopped nuts.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.