Contributed by Eddie Rickenbacker at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ cups butter, softened
- 5 – 6 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1¾ cups marshmallow cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- dipping chocolate
- Cream butter and 2 cups confectioners sugar in mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter, marshmallow cream and vanilla; blend well.
- Gradually add remaining confectioners sugar.
- Add enough to make an easily molded consistency.
- Form egg shapes dip in chocolate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.