Contributed by Lindas Busy Kitchen Desserts Y-Group
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking power and salt.
- Add the peanut butter and mix thoroughly.
- Combine the eggs and milk, then pour into the mixture.
- Add the butter, and stir until mixture is moistened.
- Fill greased muffin pans about two-thirds full, and bake at 400°F, for 25 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.