This is a high-protein snack of good quality. The spread keeps wellin refrigerator but is difficult to spread when cold.
- Makes ⅓ cup.
- Peanut Butter Snack Spread from Recipes for Better Nutrition by the National Cancer Institute, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Combine dry milk, water, and vanilla, stirring to moisten.
- Add honey and peanut butter, stirring slowly until liquid begins to blend with peanut butter.
- Spread between graham crackers or milk lunch crackers.
- The spread can also be formed into balls, chilled, and eaten as candy.
- For a molasses taffy flavor, substitute molasses for honey.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.