Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 16 squares
Cookie dough Edit
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup each sugar and light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp + ¼ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp + ⅛ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1⅛ cups flour
- Beat the Cookie dough ingredients (except flour) in a bowl until fluffy.
- Reduce speed, gradually add flour and beat until blended.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 8 inch square baking pan with foil, letting foil extend above pan.
- Put dough, peanuts, and peanut butter in a bowl.
- Stir until blended.
- Pat 1⅓ cups over bottom of pan.
- Spread preserves to within ½ inch of edges.
- Top with heaping ½ tsp of remaining dough.
- Bake 30 minutes or until top is light golden.
- Cool in pan.
- Lift by foil ends onto cutting board.
- Cut in squares.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.