Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings.
- 14 oz can coconut milk
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 pound pkg capellini pasta
- 2 pkgs (1 pound each) coleslaw mix
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- In bowl, whisk together first 3 ingredients, ½ tsp salt and pepper flakes.
- In skillet, heat oil.
- Season both sides of chicken with remaining salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to skillet, cook 4 minutes.
- Flip over, cook until done.
- Transfer to plate, cover and keep warm.
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente, drain.
- Place skillet over heat.
- Add 1 bag of coleslaw, scallions and water, cook 2 minutes.
- Add second bag of coleslaw, cook 2 minutes.
- Slice chicken into thin strips, stir half the chicken strips and the coconut peanut sauce into the veggies in the skillet, cook until slightly wilted.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Add pasta to the chicken mixture, toss to mix.
- Top with the remaining chicken and peanuts.
- Serve immediately.