Peanut and Pecan Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 40
- 12 ounces fat free cream cheese
- ⅓ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 6 ounces chutney
- ⅓ cup of green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- In a medium bowl, mix the fat free cream cheese, peanut butter and chutney.
- Add the onions, teriyaki sauce, mustard and ginger.
- Mix together.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.