- Using a mortar and pestle, break and grind the peanuts into small pieces
- Parch the rice flour in a dry skillet, stirring continuously, until it becomes slightly browned.
- Combine the crushed peanuts and rice flour. Crush and grind them together until they form a powder. Add the Sugar and mix well.
- Using your hands, form the mixture into cubes or pyramids, or press it into a pan and then cut it into squares.
- Serve immediately, or store in air-tight containers
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.