- 1 pint good stock (preferably made from chicken carcass with one onion
- 1 pint shelled peanuts
- 1 cup milk
- Dry peanuts in the oven until the skin can be rubbed off and the nuts are a deep biscuit in colour.
- Crush with a rolling pin, or mince, to a very fine meal.
- Strain the stock and simmer with the nut meal for ½ hour or more.
- Season to taste.
- Before serving, stir in milk, or even better, ½ small tin unsweetened condensed milk, add a little butter and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.