- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1+1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 oz. (180 g) chocolate bar
- cream butter, Peanut butter, Sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Sift flour, soda, and salt.
- Add alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
- Depending on the type of Peanut butter used, you may need to add 1 or 2 extra tablespoons flour to obtain a dough that can be managed for rolling.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Roll out on floured paper to form a rectangle 12" x 8".
- Melt chocolate over hot water, let cool slightly and spread on dough.
- Roll up lengthwise and chill for 30 more minutes.
- Slice into 1/8" slices.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 °F (180 °C) for 8–10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.