- Core and stem the pears, then coarsely chop and add to a blender.
- Add the lime juice.
- Peel the kiwi then coarsely chop and add to blender.
- Add ice, cover blender and blend until desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with thin-sliced pear wedges.
- Pear, Kiwi and Lime Juice from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.