Purchased from the Neely Estate in Waxahachie, Texas in 1994. Date and Source unknown. Another tried and true. I love salmon and make it every chance I get. This is a keeper.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup melted unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup dry breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup pecans
- 4 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 salmon fillets, approximately 4 ounces each
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 quartered lime
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line shallow roasting pan with foil or cooking spray.
- In small bowl, blend butter, mustard and honey then set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, pecans and parsley.
- Place salmon fillets on prepared pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper and brush with honey mustard mixture.
- Sprinkle tops with crumb nut mixture.
- Bake salmon 15 minutes in preheated oven.
- Serve with lime wedges
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.