- 2 cup cornbread crumbs
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ cup water or chicken broth
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Stuff into poultry or transfer to a lightly oiled casserole.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 15 minutes if not used as a stuffing.
- Stuff 2 Cornish hens or 3 pound chicken.
Nutritional information Edit
For ⅛ recipe:
- 168 calories | 22 grams carbohydrate | 3 grams protein | 6 grams fat | 202 mg sodium | 110 mg potassium | 23 mg cholesterol
- Diabetic exchanges: 1 bread | 1 vegetable | 1 fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.