This was in my grandmother's collection. Date and source unknown. It is very easy to make and always gobbled right up. I make triple batches of this at Christmas.
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Combine all ingredients and cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until everything is smooth.
- Pour into rectangular baking pan and chill at least 2 hours.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.