- 1 egg white, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease a cookie sheet.
- Beat egg whites and salt until soft peaks form. Gradually add brown sugar, beating constantly, until stiff peaks form. Fold in pecans.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of meringue onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake about 15 to 20 minutes or until delicately brown and firm. Cool three to five minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.