- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 29 oz can peach slices
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ tsp grated orange peel
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 16 dessert crêpes
- ¼ cup finely chopped nuts
- Spoon filling in center of unbrowned side of crepe; sprinkle with nuts.
- Fold crepe in half; fold in half again, forming a triangle.
- Repeat with remaining crepes.
- Drain peach slices; reserve syrup.
- In chafing dish or skillet blend syrup into cornstarch.
- Add orange juice, lemon juice, and butter.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add peaches.
- Spoon sauce over crepes; heat through.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.