Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Recipe by Paula Deen
- Makes 8 muffins
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour 8 muffin tins or use paper liners.
- In a med bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Add the flour and stir until just combined.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each about ⅔ full.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve warm with butter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.