Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- ¾ lb boneless pork, cut into ¼" cubes
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- oriental dressing (recipe below)
- 6 ounces corkscrew or other small shaped pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 pound fresh spinach leaves, washed and drained
- In large skillet over high heat, stir-fry pork in oil just until lightly browned.
- Toss pork strips with oriental dressing (4 tablespoons each soy sauce and sherry and 1 teaspoon sesame oil) and set aside.
- Toss pasta with spinach, top with pork.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and almond slices, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.