Penitroble Strawberry Dip, or Tasty Strawberry Dip, is a sweet and delicious that you can make!
- 22 berries
- a few strawberries (4-6 are recommended)
- 20 ounces of chocolate!
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- tiny bits of salt
- caramel syrup
- a large chocolate bit at the top
- Firstly gather enough berries.
- Pour the chocolate in a pan.
- Put the pan in the oven.
- Let it warm for 30-60 minutes Caution: it will be hot.
- Gently put the berries on top of the pan.
- Then put the warm strawberries on the pan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.