Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Ready in: < 30 minutes
- Serves/Makes: 4
- ¼ cup Splenda granular
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup white distilled vinegar
- 2 tablespoons purchased real bacon bits
- 3 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- ½ cup thinly sliced celery
- In a small bowl, combine Splenda granular, onion, and vinegar.
- Pour into a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Stir in bacon bits.
- Add cabbage and celery.
- Mix gently to combine.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve at once.
Nutritional information Edit
- 41 calories | 1 gm fat | 2 gm protein | 6 gm carbohydrate | 150 mg sodium | 38 mg calcium | 2 gm fiber
- Diabetic exchanges: 1 Vegetable
- HE: 1 vegetable | l8 optional calories
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.