I’m not sure where I got this recipe. It has been in my collection for at least 20 years. I make this for my hubby at least twice a month. It’s easy, quick, good and always gets me brownie points.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- ½ pound Pepper Jack cheese, grated
- 2 large new potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons mustard
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.