Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 tbsp mixed peppercorns or to taste
- 1 lb Turkey TENDERLOINS cut into 3/4-inch medallions
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tsp olive oil divided
- 2 tbsp minced green onion
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium Chicken bouillon
- 2 tbsp brandy
- 1/4 cup chopped chutney
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Crush peppercorns in spice grinder, food processor or in a mortar with pestle.
- Pat peppercorns on both sides of Turkey medallions.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In large non-stick skillet, over medium heat, saute medallions in margarine and 1 teaspoon oil 4 to 5 minutes per side or until they are no longer pink in center.
- Remove medallions from pan and keep warm.
- Add remaining teaspoon of oil to skillet and saute onions 30 seconds.
- Add broth and cook 45 seconds to reduce liquid.
- Stir in brandy and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and blend in chutney.
- To serve, pour chutney sauce over medallions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.