This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoffman Estate in Grand Prairie, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup white onions, minced or (3 teaspoons onion powder)
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cauliflower, cooked
- 5 eggs slightly beaten
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese
- 5 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- In a medium skillet, saute onions and zucchini in oil until tender, then add the cauliflower.
- In a large bowl, stir eggs, cheese and pepperoni, until blended.
- Pour over vegetables in skillet.
- Cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Take the pepperoni-filled omelet out of the pan. Serve warm and plain with rice.
Instead of sautéing real onions in a fresh skillet, add the onion powder to the zucchini with oil.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.