Here is a fast appetizer recipe that goes over well at my house. Each bite has gooey, melted cheese and real pizza flavor. Try serving them with pizza sauce for dipping.
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 16 slices pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 2 pieces string cheese cut into quarters
- ¾ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- Unroll the crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. Place eight pepperoni slices on each.
- Place a piece of cheese on the short side of each triangle; sprinkle with ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning. Roll up each, starting with the short side; the pinch seams to seal.
- Sprinkle with the garlic salt and the remaining Italian seasoning.
- Place 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.