In Romanian: Legume asortate in otet
- 15 green bell peppers,
- 30 red bell peppers,
- 2 big carrots,
- 2 big celery roots,
- 1 medium Cauliflower,
- 2 big garlic heads,
- 1 lb/500 g Shallots
- For each 1 qt/1 l vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups water,
- 1 heaping tablespoon salt,
- 2 tablespoons Sugar,
- 1 tablespoon honey,
- a few bay leaves,
- a few juniper berries;
- Remove core and seeds from peppers.
- Wash and section each pepper in 8 parts.
- Clean, wash and cube the carrots and celeries.
- Clean the garlic and onions and keep whole.
- Divide the Cauliflower in flowerets.
- Arrange in a jar, placing assorted layers of everything.
- Then pour the vinegar boiled with the water and spices like for the Peppers in vinegar Romanian Style.
- Pour the mixture while hot, a little at a time.
- After it has cooled, tie the jar with cellophane.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.