- 2 lbs lean round steak
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 2 tbsp minced dried onion
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Cut steak into serving size portions.
- Place half the steak in crockpot.
- Arrange green peppers on steak.
- Place remaining steak on top.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours, or high for 4 to 5 hours.
Nutritional information Edit
Each serving: 186 calories.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.